Used to drain and route fluids, but without earth moving
About the product
The drainage geocomposites consists of a plastic grille (Geonet®) that acts as a draining element, heat-bonded between two non-woven geotextiles, which also act as a filter, enabling the passage of the fluid in the drainage plane, maintaining its high drainage capacity even under pressure and with little slope of the support substrate.
Drainage geocomposites replace the drainage systems made from natural aggregates, composed of sand and gravel, with saving advantages of greater storage capacity during construction work and easy installation.
- Drainage of sports fields;
- Drainage of suspended gardens;
- Drainage in tunnel waterproofing systems;
- Drainage in Landfill and Industrial Landfill;
- Drainage in Irrigation and Water Transmission Channels;
- Drainage in Ponds;
- Vertical drainage in retaining walls;
- Drainage of deep and superficial water on highways;
- Leak detection system in environmental protection systems;
- Mechanical geomembrane protection;
- Green roof;
- Building basement floors.
Thickness: 7mm and 12mm
Length: 50m a contact us