Vertical and Horizontal Draining
NORDREN is a line of geocomposites of Grupo Nortène constituted of high-quality geosynthetic elements, which together form an efficient draining system. There are several configurations and types of draining cores, geotextile and polyethylene films developed for the different engineering deployments. Geotextile work as filtering elements, films perform barrier function, while the three-dimensional high-density polyethylene core convey the flow of liquids and gases. NORDREN shows high outflow capacity, excellent mechanical properties, chemical and biological resistance.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF NORDREN?
• It meets the outflow and transmissivity needs specified for each project.
• Manufactured under the highest quality standards.
• Quick and each to install. Shorter execution time.
• Takes less space in the cells, providing higher useful volume.
• Lower transport costs, lower material cost and lowest installation cost.
Nordren x natural aggregate:
- Nordren replaces the conventional granular layers of stone, crushed stone, gravel or sand, normally used for draining of engineering works, with advantages.
- The costs of natural aggregates have increased quicker than the general construction costs due to the long distances and the options of sources increasingly less abundant.
- Nordren replaced the natural aggregate layers with lower cost and higher regularity, standardization and safety. The conventional systems require preparation and take space of 30 cm thickness or more.
- Nordren Geocomposite requires less preparation and takes thickness of 10 to 30 mm only, enabling increase of the useful volume of the cell.
- As filtering elements, the films perform barrier function, while the three-dimensional high-density polyethylene core conveys the flow of liquids and gases. Nordren shows high outflow capacity, excellent mechanical properties, chemical and biological resistance.
Innovation and pioneerism may often seem contradictory, but not for Nortène Group. A pioneer in the supply of tarp, plastic netting and agricultural films…
Avenida Doutor Dib Sauaia Neto, 4628
Alphaville Industrial – São Paulo – BR