Vertical Draining Geocomposite
Consolidation of soft soil and Vertical draining
Tecdren is the vertical draining geocomposite of Nortène Group designed to offer high outflow capacity, excellent resistance and flexibility.
Used to reduce the consolidation time by removal of water from compressible soils (soft soils). With geo-drain sunk vertically, the captured water is conveyed through the draining core channels to the land surface.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF TECDREN NORTÈNE?
- Indicated as the most economic and technically adequate solution in DNIT studies.
- Excellent draining capacity.
- High mechanical strength to withstand the sinking efforts and the deformations in Pro terrain.
- It promotes reduction of the post-construction settlement.
- It speeds up the increase of the shear strength and the load capacity of the soil due to thickening (reduction of the water in the soil empty pockets).
- Simple, quick and economic installation.
Construction works on roads, bridge abutment, railways, airports, ports, dams, industrial parks
and other projects on low support capacity soil;
Relief of neutral pressure in dams, dikes and structure.
Preventive draining on buried walls.
Innovation and pioneerism may often seem contradictory, but not for Nortène Group. A pioneer in the supply of tarp, plastic netting and agricultural films…
Avenida Doutor Dib Sauaia Neto, 4628
Alphaville Industrial – São Paulo – BR